Cirrus Vodka Flaming Gingerbread Martini
Add a little excitement to your holiday parties with this visually exciting
and very tasty gingerbread Martini from Fix Me A Little Lunch.
Makes 4 | 160 Calories | Time: 20 minutes
1 ounce Irish Cream liqueur
1 ounce gingerbread vodka
1 ounce brown sugar simple syrup (recipe below)
1/2 ounce rum or spiced rum
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons gingerbread spice
Brown Sugar Simple Syrup:
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup water
• Wet the rim of a martini glass.
• Combine the brown sugar and gingerbread spice on a small plate and dip the rim of the glass in the sugar/spice mix to make a sugar rim.
• Add the Irish creme liqueur, the ginger bread vodka and the brown sugar simple syrup to your martini glass, being careful not to disturb the sugar rim.
• Using the back of a spoon, gently add the rum to the martini glass - as much as possible, you'll want the rum as the top layer as it is the most flammable liqueur in the drink.
• If you choose to light the drink, carefully wave a flame over the top of the drink - just slightly above the ingredients.
• The alcohol won't catch on fire until it's slightly heated, so this may take a few seconds.
• Let the drink flame briefly and then blow out the flame.
• Make sure it is completely out before you drink.
See More from Fix Me A Little Lunch